Welcome to the 16th Annual MTTS Conference. The MiMTSS Technical Assistance Center is excited to be hosting our first virtual conference and delighted that you will be joining us. This year’s conference is a two-day event, with opening and closing keynote sessions along with 28 breakout sessions spanning a wide range of MTSS related topics. In addition, there will be opportunities for you to learn more about MTSS through virtual visits to informational booths. This free event will be a great experience!
Please view the Agenda and Guest Speaker tabs for more information. You can read about the breakout sessions on the Register Here tab before making your selections.
We sincerely hope that the learning from this conference sets you up for a wonderful 2021-2022 school year and supports the MTSS implementation efforts in schools across Michigan.
Answers to Some FAQs
- There is no cost to the conference and it is open to in-state and out-of-state participants.
- Most sessions will be recorded and posted on this site after the event.
- If you know you cannot attend the virtual conference on these days, you do not need to register to have access to the recordings.
- After registering you will receive a confirmation email with details regarding login information and accessing the event.
- SCECHs will be available, at no cost, pending approval of the application.
- Social Work CEUs will be available pending approval of the application.
- Questions? Please email: email@example.com